Printable Journal To Color
If you love the idea of journaling, but don’t feel you are creative enough, I have the perfect solution for you – a printable journal to color!
Included in the printable pack is a cover page, calendar, gratitude page, weekly calendar, daily planner, menu planner, patterns and mandalas to color, themed coloring pages, affirmations, and quotes.
This outer space-themed journal that you can print at home as many times as you like is filled with 35 unique pages to color and write in:
- May Cover Page + Duplicate Cover Page without “May” + Duplicate Cover Page with an empty banner for you to write your own month
- May Calendar Page + Duplicate Calendar Page without “May”
- Gratitude Page with Flaming Sun and Planets
- Daily Planner with Flaming Sun and Planets
- Weekly Calendar with Boy and Telescope
- May Menu with Rocket Ship and Satellite
- (5) Patterned Pages
- (10) Unique Mandalas
- Coloring Page: Rocketship and Satellite
- Coloring Page: Flaming Sun and Planets
- Coloring Page: A Boy With Telescope and Moon
- Coloring Page: Butterflies and Flowers
- Coloring Page: Spades and Flowers
- Coloring Page: Flowers in Garden
- Affirmation: I release stress in my body with every exhaled breath.
- Affirmation: Wonderful things unfold before me.
- Quote: That’s one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind. -Neil Armstrong
- Quote: When I first looked back at the Earth, standing on the Moon, I cried. – Alan Shepard
- Quote: The solar system can support a trillion humans. And then we’d have a thousand Mozart’s and a thousand Einstein’s. -Jeff Bezos
- Quote: The sun watches what I do, but the moon knows all my secrets. -J.M. Wonderland
- Quote: The moon puts on an elegant show, different every time in shape, color, and nuance. -Arthur Smith
While this journal has been designed for the month of May, it can be used for any month (or year). The calendar does not include the dates so you can fill out your own.
I have included 7 copies (in a row) of the Daily Planner Page and the Gratitude Page, as well as 5 copies (in a row) of the Weekly Planner Page. You can print the whole journal as is and then print out extras of the journaling pages as you require.
That’s the beauty of printable planners and journals – you can print them out time and time again. If you mess up a page, print it again! Want to try another colorway? Print that page again!
Once printed, you can keep the sheets loose, punch holes and keep them in a ring binder, or create your own book and use a binding machine to secure the pages together. They’re pretty inexpensive, and if you print a lot of your journal pages, the machine ends up paying for itself!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- You can use whatever art supplies you like to bring these journal pages to life!
- I love Crayola Super Tips – they come in boxes of various amounts – I’ve got the 100 count box because you can never have too many colors!
- If you prefer, you can use colored pencils.
- I don’t think you can go wrong with classic Crayola crayons!
- Or how about using a paint set and unleash your inner artist?
- Please read the Terms and Conditions before purchase.
- You will not receive a physical product. This is a print-at-home book delivered in PDF format. Use Adobe Reader to open and print your PDF. Adobe Reader is a free-to-use program.
- There are 2 files included in this download – A4 and US Letter paper size. Download the size applicable to your printer.
- These are large files – please be patient as they download, the speed of which will depend on your internet connection.
- Colors (if applicable) may vary due to different screen and printer settings.
- You will need to create a free account to access all of your (free and purchased) printables again in the future.
- Due to the digital nature of the printables, refunds are not given.
- The colored page in the demonstration images is digitally added for illustrative purposes only.