Chinese New Year Bingo Cards!
Dive into the festive spirit of the Lunar New Year with our captivating printable Chinese New Year Bingo Game Cards!
This set includes 36 unique and beautifully designed cards, each brimming with colorful symbols and elements that celebrate the rich traditions of Chinese culture.
Perfect for both classroom learning and family game nights, our bingo set is an engaging way to explore the customs and symbols of one of the world’s most vibrant festivals.
- Family Game Nights
- Chinese New Year Celebrations
- Asian Studies Classroom Activities
Grinch Bingo Set Includes:
- 36 Unique Bingo Cards: Each card showcases different aspects of Chinese New Year, including zodiac animals, traditional foods, and festive items.
- Available in two sizes; full-page and half-page.
- Full-page cards are perfect for younger kids or senior players.
- Half-page cards are great if you want to save paper and ink.
- 2 Sets of Bingo Tokens – as an alternative to using a bingo dauber. Print as many sets as required
- 5 Calling Card Sheets – with image and text to cut into individual cards.
But that’s not all! You’ll also receive bonus digital cards, ideal for hosting virtual bingo games via Zoom or playing on smartphones.
Get ready to celebrate the Lunar New Year with laughter, learning, and a dash of competitive spirit with our Chinese New Year Bingo set!
How To Set Up The Bingo Game
- Print the size of the Bingo Card you require. If printing the half-page cards, cut them in half so each player has one each.
- Print and cut the Bingo Calling Cards along the lines, fold them in half and in half again, and place them into a bowl.
- Print and cut the Tokens—each player needs 25.
- Alternatively, if you don’t want to print out the Tokens, you can use dot markers or bingo markers (called daubers), or bingo counters/chips to mark off each image as it is called.
How to Play Grinch Picture Bingo:
If you don’t know how to play bingo, here is a quick rundown.
- Assign someone to be the Bingo Caller.
- Each player is given a Bingo Card and a set of Tokens.
- Players cover the FREE SPACE in the middle of the Bingo Card.
- Decide the winning straight line(s): a horizontal line, a vertical line, a diagonal line, or filling the board entirely for a Full House.
- The Bingo Caller pulls out one of the Calling Cards and calls it out to the players.
- The players then cover that picture on their bingo cards.
- The winner is the first to complete the winning line(s) and shouts BINGO!
- TIP! Hand out prizes for each winning sequence, with a grand prize for a Full House.
How To Play Over Zoom or House Party
We’ve made digital versions of our printable bingo cards, so you can play online with friends and family via services like Zoom or House Party.
Send each player a different digital bingo card that they can either print out at home, or save to their phone or tablet to play.
Play the game as usual, calling out the bingo images and players marking off their digital cards with the edit/markup feature available on most phones.
Alternatively, they can print out their own bingo cards and play traditionally from afar.
I’ve made each one available as a single sheet so all players can receive a different card. These single files are zipped up in a ZIP file, which you can unzip using Winzip – usually found on most computers.
- For Personal, Non-Commercial Use Only.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions before purchasing. They are also included in the download area.
- You will not receive a physical product. This is a print-at-home product delivered digitally in PDF format. Use Adobe Reader to open and print your PDF. Adobe Reader is a free-to-use program.
- There are 3 files included in this download – A4 and US Letter paper size. Download the size applicable to your printer. And a Zip file with 36 bingo card images. Use Winzip (or similar program) to open the zipped file. Please note that the cards are graphic files that can be resized and printed to fit your paper size.
- The files are quite large so please be patient as they download!
- Colors (if applicable) may vary due to different screen and printer settings.
- You will need to create a free account to access all of your printables again in the future.
- Refund and Returns Policy – Due to the digital nature of the printables, refunds are not given. Please contact us if you are having issues with your download.
Thank you for purchasing/downloading – please consider leaving a star rating and review!