This printable Easter-themed puzzle is a fun way for kids to count and recognize the numbers 1 to 20. Suitable for preschool, pre k, kindergarten, primary, and first-grade students.
- Both full-color and black and white versions are within the same printable resource.
- Simply print the pages and quantity you need onto good quality, thick paper, or cardstock.
- Print the black and white version onto different colored cardstock if you like. Alternatively, print onto white cardstock so the eggs can be colored in.
- For extra durability, the pieces can be laminated (TIP! But only after you cut them along the dotted line. After lamination, cut out and leave a small edge around each piece so they don’t fall apart from the laminating sheets.)
- Mix up the puzzle pieces and kids have to match the number of eggs on one piece to the number on the other piece.
- As an additional activity, children can cut the pieces before solving the number puzzle.
- For Personal, Non-Commercial Use Only.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions before purchasing. They are also included in the download area.
- You will not receive a physical product. This is a print-at-home product delivered digitally in PDF format. Use Adobe Reader to open and print your PDF. Adobe Reader is a free-to-use program.
- There are 2 files included in this download – A4 and US Letter paper size. Download the size applicable to your printer.
- Colors (if applicable) may vary due to different screen and printer settings.
- You will need to create a free account to access all of your (free and purchased) printables again in the future.
- Refund and Returns Policy – Due to the digital nature of the printables, refunds are not given. Please contact us if you are having issues with your download.
Thank you for purchasing/downloading – please consider leaving a star rating and review!