Ocean Life Color By Number Activity Book
This Ocean Life Color By Number book is filled with 10 wonderful ocean-themed scenes to color!
Use the color key at the bottom of each page to color in the different sections of the image.
Not only is this a fun activity book for all ages, but it’s also a great opportunity for kids to learn how to follow a color key, and to discover different colors and shades.
The coloring pages feature some animals you might find in the ocean:
- Blue Whale
- Sea Turtle
- Scuba Diver – not quite an animal, but still can be found in the ocean!
This book is one of 10 in a series of Color By Number Activity Books with various themes. Find the other books here.
WHY CHOOSE A PRINT-AT-HOME COLORING BOOK?
- Fun and Educational! Coloring in pictures sparks creativity and imagination with color and improves fine motor skills and concentration.
- Screen-Free Time! Spend time away from screens playing games or watching TV with a fun coloring book and relax for a while.
- Last-Minute Gift! Send or take the PDF to a print shop and have it printed into a bound booklet.
WHAT MAKES A PRINT-AT-HOME BOOK DIFFERENT FROM A REGULAR BOOK I COULD BUY AT A STORE?
- No more fighting over one book – print as many books as you need!
- A store-bought book can only be used once!
- Print single pages or the whole book, over and over and over again!
- Mess up a page? Print it out again!
- Immediate (within seconds!) download – no waiting for a book to be shipped to you, or worse, lost in the mail!
Suggested Art Supplies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- You can use whatever art supplies you like to bring these coloring pages to life!
- I love Crayola Super Tips – they come in boxes of various amounts – I’ve got the 100-count box because you can never have too many colors!
- If you prefer, you can use colored pencils.
- I don’t think you can go wrong with classic Crayola crayons.
- Or how about using a paint set and unleashing your inner artist?
- Once printed, you can keep the sheets loose, punch holes and keep them in a ring binder, or create your own book and use a binding machine to secure the pages together. They’re pretty inexpensive, and if you print a lot of coloring and activity sheets, the machine pays for itself!
- For Personal, Non-Commercial Use Only.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions before purchasing. They are also included in the download area.
- You will not receive a physical product. This is a print-at-home product delivered digitally in PDF format. Use Adobe Reader to open and print your PDF. Adobe Reader is a free-to-use program.
- There are 2 files included in this download – A4 and US Letter paper size. Download the size applicable to your printer.
- Colors (if applicable) may vary due to different screen and printer settings.
- You will need to create a free account to access all of your (free and purchased) printables again in the future.
- Refund and Returns Policy – Due to the digital nature of the printables, refunds are not given. Please contact us if you are having issues with your download.
Thank you for purchasing/downloading – please consider leaving a star rating and review!