Aquarium-Themed Printable Journal To Color
If you love the idea of journaling, but don’t feel you are creative enough, a printable done-for-you journal to color is what you need!
Included in the printable pack is a cover page, calendar, gratitude page, weekly calendar, daily planner, menu planner, patterns and mandalas to color, themed coloring pages, affirmations, and quotes.
This gorgeous aquarium-themed planner journal that you can print at home as many times as you like is filled with 35 unique pages to color and write in.
- April Cover Page + Duplicate Cover Page without “April” + Duplicate Cover Page with an empty banner for you to write your own month
- April Calendar Page + Duplicate Calendar Page without “April”
- Gratitude Page with Aquarium
- Daily Planner with Dolphins
- Weekly Calendar with Dolphins
- April Menu with Reef Fish
- (5) Patterned Pages
- (10) Unique Mandalas
- Coloring Page: Coral Reef with Seahorse and Fish
- Coloring Page: Fish in an Aquarium
- Coloring Page: Jumping Dolphins
- Coloring Page: Pond with Lilypads
- Coloring Page: Sunflowers
- Coloring Page: Field of Flowers
- Affirmations: Every day I am more peaceful and happy than the day before.
- Affirmations: I always do my best because it helps me grow.
- Quote: To understand what the outside of an aquarium looks like, it’s better not to be a fish. – Andre Malraux
- Quote: The best way to observe a fish is to become a fish. – Jacques Yves Cousteau, Oceanographer
- Quote: The world’s finest wilderness lies beneath the waves … – Wyland
- Quote: A fish tank is just interactive television for cats. – Oliver Gaspirtz
- Quote: No good fish goes anywhere without a porpoise. – Lewis Carroll
While this journal has been designed for the month of April, it can be used for any month (or year). The calendar does not include the dates so you can fill out your own.
I have included 7 copies (in a row) of the Daily Planner Page and the Gratitude Page, as well as 5 copies (in a row) of the Weekly Planner Page. You can print the whole journal as is and then print out extras of the journaling pages as you require.
That’s the beauty of printable planners and journals – you can print them out time and time again. If you mess up a page, print it again! Want to try another colorway? Print that page again!
Once printed, you can keep the sheets loose, punch holes and keep them in a ring binder, or create your own book and use a binding machine to secure the pages together. They’re pretty inexpensive, and if you print a lot of your journal pages, the machine ends up paying for itself!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- You can use whatever art supplies you like to bring these journal pages to life!
- I love Crayola Super Tips – they come in boxes of various amounts – I’ve got the 100 count box because you can never have too many colors!
- If you prefer, you can use colored pencils.
- I don’t think you can go wrong with classic Crayola crayons!
- Or how about using a paint set and unleash your inner artist?
- Please read the Terms and Conditions before purchase.
- You will not receive a physical product. This is a print-at-home book delivered in PDF format. Use Adobe Reader to open and print your PDF. Adobe Reader is a free-to-use program.
- There are 2 files included in this download – A4 and US Letter paper size. Download the size applicable to your printer.
- These are large files – please be patient as they download, the speed of which will depend on your internet connection.
- Colors (if applicable) may vary due to different screen and printer settings.
- You will need to create a free account to access all of your (free and purchased) printables again in the future.
- Due to the digital nature of the printables, refunds are not given.
- The colored page in the demonstration images is digitally added for illustrative purposes only.