Printable Bucket List Journal To Color
If you don’t know where to begin with writing your own bucket list, this amazing printable bucket list journal will set you off on the right path.
A bucket list is a list of all the things you want to do in your life – places to visit, foods to eat, sights to see, dreams you have to name a few – all before you leave this world.
They say if you fail to plan, you plan to fail – and I’m sure many of us are caught up in the day-to-day doldrums of life to sit down and make plans for our lives. We have but one life, but so many chances every day to make the most of it and LIVE!
There are 35 pages for you to write your lists on, with lots of great illustrations to color. There is also a cover page and a bonus blank list page for you to create your own!
- Movies I Want to See
- Places I Want To Go
- Stuff I Want To Own
- Records I Want to Break
- Books I Want To Read
- Classes I Want to Take
- Skills I Want To Learn
- Things I Want to Do
- Food I Want To Eat
- Recipes I Want To Try
- People I Want To Meet
- Connections I Want To Make
- TV Shows I Want To Binge
- Concerts I Want To Hear
- Sights I Want To See
- Parks I Want To Visit
- Restaurants I Want To Eat At
- Cultural Events I Want To Experience
- What I Want To Do In Spring
- What I Want To Do In Summer
- What I Want To Do In Autumn
- What I Want To Do In Winter
- Projects I Want To Complete
- Adventures I Want To Have
- Dreams I Want to Fulfill
- Places I’d Like To Volunteer
- Charities I Want To Help
- Lucky Things To Happen To Me
- Spirituality I Want To Explore
- 50 US States Checklist (Map to Color)
- 7 Continents Checklist (Map to Color)
- My Official Top 100 Bucket List – #1-25
- My Official Top 100 Bucket List – #26-50
- My Official Top 100 Bucket List – #51-75
- My Official Top 100 Bucket List – #76-100
The beauty of printable planners and journals is that can print them out the pages time and time again. If you mess up a page, print it again! Want to try another colorway? Print that page again! Want to add more to your list? Print out another page!
Once printed, you can keep the sheets loose, punch holes and keep them in a ring binder, or create your own book and use a binding machine to secure the pages together. They’re pretty inexpensive, and if you print a lot of your journal pages, the machine ends up paying for itself!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- You can use whatever art supplies you like to bring these journal pages to life!
- I love Crayola Super Tips – they come in boxes of various amounts – I’ve got the 100 count box because you can never have too many colors!
- If you prefer, you can use colored pencils.
- I don’t think you can go wrong with classic Crayola crayons!
- Or how about using a paint set and unleash your inner artist?
- Please read the Terms and Conditions before purchase.
- You will not receive a physical product. This is a print-at-home book delivered in PDF format. Use Adobe Reader to open and print your PDF. Adobe Reader is a free-to-use program.
- There are 2 files included in this download – A4 and US Letter paper size. Download the size applicable to your printer.
- These are large files – please be patient as they download, the speed of which will depend on your internet connection.
- Colors (if applicable) may vary due to different screen and printer settings.
- You will need to create a free account to access all of your (free and purchased) printables again in the future.
- Due to the digital nature of the printables, refunds are not given.
- The colored page in the demonstration images is digitally added for illustrative purposes only.