Fairground-Themed Printable Journal To Color
These done-for-you printable journal pages are just what you need to start your journaling journey!
Included in the printable pack is a cover page, calendar, gratitude page, weekly calendar, daily planner, menu planner, patterns and mandalas to color, themed coloring pages, affirmations, and quotes.
The fairground-themed journal pages can be printed at home as many times as you like. There are 35 unique pages with all the fun of the fair for you to color and write in.
- July Cover Page + Duplicate Cover Page without “July” + Duplicate Cover Page with an empty banner for you to write your own month
- July Calendar Page + Duplicate Calendar Page without “July”
- Gratitude Page with Rollercoaster
- Weekly Calendar with Woman eating Cotton Candy
- Daily Planner with Girl Flying a Kite
- July Menu with Carousel
- (5) Patterned Pages
- (10) Unique Mandalas
- Coloring Page: Carousel and Popcorn Stand
- Coloring Page: Bumper Cars
- Coloring Page: Koi Fish
- Coloring Page: Stars and Flowers
- Coloring Page: Flowers and Bamboo
- Coloring Page: It’s a rainy day!
- Affirmation: I project peaceful thoughts and feelings into the world and beyond.
- Affirmation: The future holds all kinds of pleasant surprises.
- Quote: Life is a roller coaster. You can either scream every time you hit a bump or you can throw your hands up in the air and enjoy it. -Unknown
- Quote: Adults are only kids grown up anyway. -Walt Disney
- Quote: I’m on a roller coaster that only goes up my friend. -Unknown
- Quote: The sun melted the cloud a bit, like cotton candy in the heat. -Unknown
- Quote: Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional. -Walt Disney
While this journal has been designed for the month of June, it can be used for any month (or year). The calendar does not include the dates so you can fill out your own.
I have included 7 copies (in a row) of the Daily Planner Page and the Gratitude Page, as well as 5 copies (in a row) of the Weekly Planner Page. You can print the whole journal as is and then print out extras of the journaling pages as you require.
That’s the beauty of printable planners and journals – you can print them out time and time again. If you mess up a page, print it again! Want to try another colorway? Print that page again!
Once printed, you can keep the sheets loose, punch holes and keep them in a ring binder, or create your own book and use a binding machine to secure the pages together. They’re pretty inexpensive, and if you print a lot of your journal pages, the machine ends up paying for itself!
Suggested Art Supplies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- You can use whatever art supplies you like to bring these coloring pages to life!
- I love Crayola Super Tips – they come in boxes of various amounts – I’ve got the 100-count box because you can never have too many colors!
- If you prefer, you can use colored pencils.
- I don’t think you can go wrong with classic Crayola crayons.
- Or how about using a paint set and unleashing your inner artist?
- For Personal, Non-Commercial Use Only.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions before purchasing. They are also included in the download area.
- You will not receive a physical product. This is a print-at-home product delivered digitally in PDF format. Use Adobe Reader to open and print your PDF. Adobe Reader is a free-to-use program.
- There are 2 files included in this download – A4 and US Letter paper size. Download the size applicable to your printer.
- Colors (if applicable) may vary due to different screen and printer settings.
- You will need to create a free account to access all of your (free and purchased) printables again in the future.
- Refund and Returns Policy – Due to the digital nature of the printables, refunds are not given. Please contact us if you are having issues with your download.
- The colored page in the demonstration images is digitally added for illustrative purposes only.
Thank you for purchasing/downloading – please consider leaving a star rating and review!