Printable Summer Planner
If you love making plans and keeping a journal for your summer, then you are going to love this printable Summer Planner!
You don’t need to worry about getting creative or if your doodling skills are up to scratch as it’s all done for you! This bright and colorful “My Summer” Planner is ready to go as soon as you print it out.
There are 22 pages for you to fill with all of your summer plans!
- My Summer Planner Front Cover
- My Summer Planner “Belongs To” Page
- June Calendar
- July Calendar
- August Calendar
- Weekly Planner
- Daily Planner
- Bucket List
- Reading List
- Activity Plan June
- Activity Plan July
- Activity Plan August
- Craft Ideas
- Outdoor Activities
- Indoor Activities
- Alone Time Activities
- Family Time Activities
- Packing List
- Lined Summer Journal Page
- Blank Summer Journal Page
- Summer Memories
- Summer Reflections
The beauty of printable planners and journals is that can print out the pages time and time again. If you mess up a page, print it again! Want to add more to your lists? Print out another page!
For example, in this summer planner printable there is only one weekly planner page, and one daily planner page – but you’re going to need more than that over the summer. Simply select that page and print as many as you need.
Once printed, you can keep the sheets loose, punch holes and keep them in a ring binder, or create your own book and use a binding machine to secure the pages together. They’re pretty inexpensive, and if you print a lot of your journal pages, the machine ends up paying for itself!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- You can use whatever art supplies you like to bring these journal pages to life!
- I love Crayola Super Tips – they come in boxes of various amounts – I’ve got the 100 count box because you can never have too many colors!
- If you prefer, you can use colored pencils.
- I don’t think you can go wrong with classic Crayola crayons!
- Or how about using a paint set and unleash your inner artist?
- Please read the Terms and Conditions before purchase.
- You will not receive a physical product. This is a print-at-home book delivered in PDF format. Use Adobe Reader to open and print your PDF. Adobe Reader is a free-to-use program.
- There are 2 files included in this download – A4 and US Letter paper size. Download the size applicable to your printer.
- These are large files – please be patient as they download, the speed of which will depend on your internet connection.
- Colors (if applicable) may vary due to different screen and printer settings.
- You will need to create a free account to access all of your (free and purchased) printables again in the future.
- Due to the digital nature of the printables, refunds are not given.
- The colored page in the demonstration images is digitally added for illustrative purposes only.