Hot Air Balloon-Themed Printable Journal To Color
If you want to start journaling, but also don’t know where to start, then these done-for-you printable journal pages are just what you need!
Don’t worry if you aren’t artistic, or know how to plan a weekly layout, this set of planner printables will get you started. You just have to write your thoughts and plans, and add all of your own colorful touches!
Included in the printable pack is a cover page, calendar, gratitude page, weekly calendar, daily planner, menu planner, patterns and mandalas to color, themed coloring pages, affirmations, and quotes.
The hot air balloon-themed journal pages can be printed at home as many times as you like. There are 35 unique pages for you to color and write in.
- August Cover Page + Duplicate Cover Page without “August” + Duplicate Cover Page with an empty banner for you to write your own month
- August Calendar Page + Duplicate Calendar Page without “August”
- Gratitude Page with a Boy and Girl Watching Hot Air Balloons
- Weekly Calendar with Hot Air Balloons
- Daily Planner with Hot Air Balloons
- August Menu with Hot Air Balloons
- Coloring Page: Hot Air Balloons (1)
- Coloring Page: Hot Air Balloons (2)
- Coloring Page: Boy and Girl Watching Hot Air Balloons
- Coloring Page: Tree House
- Coloring Page: Flowers and Bees
- Coloring Page: Elephant in the Forest
- Affirmation: I Am Exactly Where I Need to Be.
- Affirmation: I Attract New Adventures.
- Quote: Together We Will Touch the Sky.
- Quote: I Knew When I Met You An Adventure Was Going to Happen. – Winnie the Pooh
- Quote: You Don’t Need Wings to Fly. – Amy Harman
- Quote: She Was Afraid of Heights, but She Was Much More Afraid of Never Flying. – Atticus
- Quote: Nothing but Blue Skies and Hot Air Balloons. – Marisa Casciano
- (5) Patterned Pages
- (10) Unique Mandalas
While this journal has been designed for the month of August, it can be used for any month (or year). The calendar does not include the dates so you can fill out your own.
I have included 7 copies (in a row) of the Daily Planner Page and the Gratitude Page, as well as 5 copies (in a row) of the Weekly Planner Page. You can print the whole journal as is and then print out extras of the journaling pages as you require.
That’s the beauty of printable planners and journals – you can print them out time and time again. If you mess up a page, print it again! Want to try another colorway? Print that page again!
Once printed, you can keep the sheets loose, punch holes and keep them in a ring binder, or create your own book and use a binding machine to secure the pages together. They’re pretty inexpensive, and if you print a lot of your journal pages, the machine ends up paying for itself!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- You can use whatever art supplies you like to bring these journal pages to life!
- I love Crayola Super Tips – they come in boxes of various amounts – I’ve got the 100 count box because you can never have too many colors!
- If you prefer, you can use colored pencils.
- I don’t think you can go wrong with classic Crayola crayons!
- Or how about using a paint set and unleash your inner artist?
- Please read the Terms and Conditions before purchase.
- You will not receive a physical product. This is a print-at-home journal/planner delivered in PDF format. Use Adobe Reader to open and print your PDF. Adobe Reader is a free-to-use program.
- There are 2 files included in this download – A4 and US Letter paper size. Download the size applicable to your printer.
- These are large files – please be patient as they download, the speed of which will depend on your internet connection.
- Colors (if applicable) may vary due to different screen and printer settings.
- You will need to create a free account to access all of your (free and purchased) printables again in the future.
- Due to the digital nature of the printables, refunds are not given.
- The colored page in the demonstration images is digitally added for illustrative purposes only.