NEW YOU 10 Day Self-Improvement Journal
If you want to start journaling, but also don’t know where to start, then done-for-you printable journal pages are just what you need!
This NEW YOU Journal has 10 days of self-improvement prompts, as well as a few extras:
- A Pretty Cover
- Day 1. Before Bed Brain Dump – Getting your thoughts on paper before bed can be a very beneficial self-care
tactic for reducing anxiety and releasing those scattered thoughts.
- Day 2. Wake Up In Silence With Gratitude – Instead of waking up and diving into social media, news, or the
hustle to get ready for the day, try sitting quietly for 5 minutes.
- Day 3. Self Love Letter – Grab your favorite cup of something and begin writing a love letter to yourself.
- Day 4. A Date With You – Get out your calendar and schedule your workouts for the rest of the week.
- Day 5. Mindful Eating – Food journaling will keep you accountable and mindful of what you’re consuming daily.
- Day 6. A Grateful Heart – Expressing gratitude makes us happier.
- Day 7. Give And You Shall Receive – Giving releases a hormone called oxytocin which can induce feelings of warmth, connection, and happiness.
- Day 8. Smile And The World Smiles With You – Smiling releases endorphins, a brain chemical, that makes you happy.
- Day 9. Forgive Yourself Today – Today, forgive yourself.
- Day 10. Treat Yourself Today – Treat yourself to something that makes you happy!
- Reflection Template – How do you feel?
- Notes – For everything else you want to write down.
- Daily Before Bed Brain Dump – Dump your thoughts daily!
- Books To Read Log – A space for keeping track of the books you read.
- Self-Care Calendar – Make time for self-care
The beauty of printable journals is that you can print – you can print the whole journal as is or print out the pages that you need.
You can print them out time and time again. If you mess up a page, print it again! Need extra pages? You got it – just print!
Once printed, you can keep the sheets loose, punch holes and keep them in a ring binder, or create your own book and use a binding machine to secure the pages together. They’re pretty inexpensive, and if you print a lot of your journal pages, the machine ends up paying for itself!
- For Personal, Non-Commercial Use Only.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions before purchasing. They are also included in the download area.
- You will not receive a physical product. This is a print-at-home product delivered digitally in PDF format. Use Adobe Reader to open and print your PDF. Adobe Reader is a free-to-use program.
- There are 2 files included in this download – A4 and US Letter paper size. Download the size applicable to your printer.
- Colors (if applicable) may vary due to different screen and printer settings.
- You will need to create a free account to access all of your (free and purchased) printables again in the future.
- Refund and Returns Policy – Due to the digital nature of the printables, refunds are not given. Please contact us if you are having issues with your download.
Thank you for purchasing/downloading – please consider leaving a star rating and review!
There are no reviews yet.