Summer-Themed Printable Journal To Color
Always wanted to journal but don’t know where to start? These done-for-you printable journal pages are just what you need to get going!
Included in the printable pack is a cover page, calendar, gratitude page, weekly calendar, daily planner, menu planner, patterns and mandalas to color, themed coloring pages, affirmations, and quotes.
With summer on the way, these summertime-themed journal pages can be printed at home as many times as you like. There are 35 wonderful and unique pages for you to color and write in.
- June Cover Page + Duplicate Cover Page without “June” + Duplicate Cover Page with an empty banner for you to write your own month
- June Calendar Page + Duplicate Calendar Page without “June”
- Gratitude Page with Stargazing couple
- Daily Planner with Stargazing Couple
- Weekly Calendar with Dancing Woman
- June Menu with Rocks & River
- (5) Patterned Pages
- (10) Unique Mandalas
- Coloring Page: A girl rowing on a river
- Coloring Page: Stargazing couple
- Coloring Page: A guy and his dog at the seashore
- Coloring Page: Vines and Flowers
- Coloring Page: Flowers
- Coloring Page: It’s a rainy day!
- Affirmation: My intuition and inner wisdom guide me in every situation.
- Affirmation: I have all it takes to make my dreams a reality.
- Quote: It’s a smile, it’s a kiss, it’s a sip of wine…it’s summertime. – Kenny Chesney
- Quote: I could never in a hundred summers get tired of this. – Susan Branch
- Quote: Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair. – Susan Polis Schutz
- Quote: A single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows. – St. Francis of Assisi
- Quote: I am Summer, come to lure you away from your computer come dance on my fresh grass, dig your toes into my beaches. – Oriana Green
While this journal has been designed for the month of June, it can be used for any month (or year). The calendar does not include the dates so you can fill out your own.
I have included 7 copies (in a row) of the Daily Planner Page and the Gratitude Page, as well as 5 copies (in a row) of the Weekly Planner Page. You can print the whole journal as is and then print out extras of the journaling pages as you require.
That’s the beauty of printable planners and journals – you can print them out time and time again. If you mess up a page, print it again! Want to try another colorway? Print that page again!
Once printed, you can keep the sheets loose, punch holes and keep them in a ring binder, or create your own book and use a binding machine to secure the pages together. They’re pretty inexpensive, and if you print a lot of your journal pages, the machine ends up paying for itself!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- You can use whatever art supplies you like to bring these journal pages to life!
- I love Crayola Super Tips – they come in boxes of various amounts – I’ve got the 100 count box because you can never have too many colors!
- If you prefer, you can use colored pencils.
- I don’t think you can go wrong with classic Crayola crayons!
- Or how about using a paint set and unleash your inner artist?
- Please read the Terms and Conditions before purchase.
- You will not receive a physical product. This is a print-at-home book delivered in PDF format. Use Adobe Reader to open and print your PDF. Adobe Reader is a free-to-use program.
- There are 2 files included in this download – A4 and US Letter paper size. Download the size applicable to your printer.
- These are large files – please be patient as they download, the speed of which will depend on your internet connection.
- Colors (if applicable) may vary due to different screen and printer settings.
- You will need to create a free account to access all of your (free and purchased) printables again in the future.
- Due to the digital nature of the printables, refunds are not given.
- The colored page in the demonstration images is digitally added for illustrative purposes only.