Introducing our Printable Shark Week Activity Pack: Dive into a world of fun and learning with over 500 pages of printable excitement!
Get ready for an oceanic adventure as you explore the depths of knowledge and entertainment. Our shark activity pack is packed to the brim with 20 different activities:
- “Shark Week” Word Finding Game (3 Designs)
- 10 Shark Coloring Pages
- 10 Shark Facts Coloring Pages
- 12 Shark Number Sudoku (6X6 Grid)
- 13 Shark Mazes (Varying Difficulty)
- 15 Shark Dot Marker Coloring Pages
- 15 Shark Dot-To-Dot Puzzles
- 1o Shark Mazes (Varying Difficulty)
- 2 Shark Hidden Objects/I Spy Sheets
- 4 Shark Shadow Matching Sheets
- 5 Shark Word Scramble Sheets
- 5 Writing Prompts
- 60 Shark Number Puzzle Strips (Black & White, To Color, 1-10)
- 60 Shark Number Puzzle Strips (Full Color, 1-10)
- 60 Shark Number Puzzle Strips (White Background, 1-10)
- 60 Shark Puzzle Strips (Black & White, To Color)
- 60 Shark Puzzle Strips (Full Color)
- 60 Shark Puzzle Strips (White Background)
- 8 Shark Picture Sudoku (4×4 Grid)
- 9 Shark Grid Copy Drawings
- 9 Shark Line Tracing Sheets
- Shark Memory Matching Card Game (5 x 8 Pairs of Cards)
- Shark Name Generator + 4 Shark to Name & Color + Shark Name Cards
- Shark Week Bingo including 12 Bingo Cards, Calling Cards, and Tokens
Perfect for kids, parents, and educators alike, our printable Shark Week Activity Pack is a treasure trove of fun educational content.
Due to the sheer amount of amazing shark-themed printable activities in this pack, it has been split into 3 separate PDFs. They are large files and may take longer than usual to download.
The files contain cover pages for each of the different printable sets and an index that gives the page numbers for each section so you can be selective when printing.
Solutions, where applicable, are also included in the pack.
Suggested Art Supplies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- You can use whatever art supplies you like to bring these coloring pages to life!
- I love Crayola Super Tips – they come in boxes of various amounts – I’ve got the 100-count box because you can never have too many colors!
- If you prefer, you can use colored pencils.
- I don’t think you can go wrong with classic Crayola crayons.
- Or how about using a paint set and unleashing your inner artist?
- Once printed, you can keep the sheets loose, punch holes and keep them in a ring binder, or create your own book and use a binding machine to secure the pages together. They’re pretty inexpensive, and if you print a lot of coloring and activity sheets, the machine pays for itself!
- For Personal, Non-Commercial Use Only.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions before purchasing. They are also included in the download area.
- You will not receive a physical product. This is a print-at-home product delivered digitally in PDF format. Use Adobe Reader to open and print your PDF. Adobe Reader is a free-to-use program.
- There are 2 files included in this download – A4 and US Letter paper size. Download the size applicable to your printer.
- Colors (if applicable) may vary due to different screen and printer settings.
- You will need to create a free account to access all of your (free and purchased) printables again in the future.
- Refund and Returns Policy – Due to the digital nature of the printables, refunds are not given. Please contact us if you are having issues with your download.
Thank you for purchasing/downloading – please consider leaving a star rating and review!