Fruit & Veggies Color By Number Activity Book 2
This Fruit & Veggies Color By Number book is filled with 10 more scenes featuring different fruits and vegetables to color!
Use the color key at the bottom of each page to color in the different sections of the image.
Not only is this a fun activity book for all ages, but it’s also a great opportunity for kids to learn how to follow a color key, and to discover different colors and shades.
The coloring pages feature some of the following fruit and veggies:
- Corn on the Cob
- Bell Pepper
WHAT MAKES THIS PRINT-AT-HOME COLOR BY NUMBER ACTIVITY BOOK DIFFERENT FROM A REGULAR BOOK I COULD BUY AT A STORE?
- No more fighting over one book – print as many books as you need! A store-bought book can only be used once.
- Print single pages or the whole book, over and over and over again!
- Mess up a page? Print it out again!
- Immediate (within seconds!) download – no waiting for a book to be shipped to you, or worse, lost in the mail!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- You can use whatever art supplies you like to bring these coloring pages to life!
- I love Crayola Super Tips – they come in boxes of various amounts – I’ve got the 100 count box because you can never have too many colors!
- If you prefer, you can use colored pencils.
- I don’t think you can go wrong with classic Crayola crayons.
- Or how about using a paint set and unleashing your inner artist?
CHECK OUT MY COLORING & ACTIVITY BOOKS ON AMAZON!
If you prefer a tangible book in your hands, I sell [some of] my books on Amazon:
- Buy them on Amazon.com here or
- on Amazon.co.uk here or
- on Amazon.ca here
- or change the .com to check your local Amazon, as my books are sold in most of the Amazon Marketplaces, worldwide.
Thank you for purchasing/downloading – please consider leaving a star rating and review!
- For Personal, Non-Commercial Use Only.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions before purchase. They are also included in the document.
- You will not receive a physical product. This is a print-at-home book delivered in PDF format. Use Adobe Reader to open and print your PDF. Adobe Reader is a free-to-use program.
- There are 2 files included in this download – A4 and US Letter paper size. Download the size applicable to your printer.
- Colors (if applicable) may vary due to different screen and printer settings.
- You will need to create a free account to access all of your (free and purchased) printables again in the future.
- Due to the digital nature of the printables, refunds are not given.