Couple’s Love and Romance Printable Journal To Color
Looking for a fun way to document your love story? Check out this couple’s love and romance printable journal! If you want to start journaling, but also don’t know where to start, then done-for-you printable journal pages are just what you need.
This easy-to-use journal is perfect for couples of all ages, and it’s a great way to record your thoughts, feelings, and memories.
It’s filled with prompts and exercises that will help you think about your relationship in new and interesting ways. There are pages to fill out individually and share, as well as pages to fill in as a couple. So grab a couple of pencils (or markers, if that’s more your style) and get coloring in this fun and engaging printable journal!
This print-at-home love and romance journal has 38 unique pages plus a front cover, as listed below. I have duplicated some so that you each have a page to fill out, or can use multiple times like the date night planner page. The quantity of each (multiple) page will be indicated in brackets at the end of the description below.
- Cover Page
- Our Love Story
- All About Me (2)
- Common Interests
- Individual Interests (2)
- Unforgettable Firsts (2)
- Wonderful Memories (12)
- Our Future Goals (2)
- Our Bucket List (2)
- Date Planner (2)
- Date Ideas
- Vacation Planner (4)
- Love Language
- Love Guide
- Relationship Rule Book
- SWOT Analysis (2)
- Important Dates (2)
- Our Goals (5)
- Argument Solver Worksheet (4)
- Heartfelt Apologies
- I Appreciate You, Cards (2)
- What Makes Me Happy
- Cheer Me Up When I’m Sad
- Stress Indicators (2)
- Movie / TV Watch List (2)
- Love Bingo
- Cherry-ish You
- Love Planner (2)
- Love Coupons (2)
- What If… (2)
- Koala-ty Time Questions (2)
- Words Cannot Espresso How Much You Mean to Me.
- I Love You Berry Much (2)
- No Bunny Compares To You (2)
- My Heart Skips a Beet (2)
- Perfect Pear
- My Butter Half (2)
- Emotion Wheel
The beauty of printables is that you can print them out as needed, time and time again. If you mess up a page, print it again! Want to try another colorway? Print that page again!
Suggested Art Supplies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- You can use whatever art supplies you like to bring these coloring pages to life!
- I love Crayola Super Tips – they come in boxes of various amounts – I’ve got the 100-count box because you can never have too many colors!
- If you prefer, you can use colored pencils.
- I don’t think you can go wrong with classic Crayola crayons.
- Or how about using a paint set and unleashing your inner artist?
- Once printed, you can keep the sheets loose, punch holes and keep them in a ring binder, or create your own book and use a binding machine to secure the pages together. They’re pretty inexpensive, and if you print a lot of coloring and activity sheets, the machine pays for itself!
- For Personal, Non-Commercial Use Only.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions before purchasing. They are also included in the download area.
- You will not receive a physical product. This is a print-at-home product delivered digitally in PDF format. Use Adobe Reader to open and print your PDF. Adobe Reader is a free-to-use program.
- There are 2 files included in this download – A4 and US Letter paper size. Download the size applicable to your printer.
- Colors (if applicable) may vary due to different screen and printer settings.
- You will need to create a free account to access all of your (free and purchased) printables again in the future.
- Refund and Returns Policy – Due to the digital nature of the printables, refunds are not given. Please contact us if you are having issues with your download.
Thank you for purchasing/downloading – please consider leaving a star rating and review!