Christmas Story Coloring for Kids: 30 Pages To Read and Color!
A FUN CHRISTMAS COLORING BOOK FOR KIDS!
This amazing Nativity Coloring Book features 30 pages of detailed Christian scenes telling the story of the nativity and the birth of Jesus.
From the archangel, Gabriel telling Mary she would give birth to the baby Jesus, to the journey to Bethlehem and the Magi outsmarting the evil King Herod, this nativity coloring book is just the place for kids to learn the story of Christmas while they color the simple images.
AWESOME NATIVITY ACTIVITY!
Why Choose The Birth of Jesus Nativity Coloring Book?
- Fun and Educational! Coloring in pictures sparks creativity and imagination with color and improves fine motor skills and concentration.
- Screen-Free Time! Encourage children to spend time away from screens playing games or watching TV with an exciting activity book on a topic that they enjoy – like the story of the Baby Jesus.
- Helps to Improve Reading Skills! This is not just a coloring book, but the story is told in words on each page too!
- Unleash the Inner Artist! Colored pictures can be displayed. Kids will love having an art gallery on their wall!
What Are You Waiting For!
Add this fantastic Christian Christmas Coloring Book for Kids to your cart now – boys and girls are going to love it!
WHAT MAKES THIS PRINT-AT-HOME BOOK DIFFERENT FROM A REGULAR BOOK I COULD BUY AT A STORE?
- No more fighting over one book – print as many books as you need!
- A store-bought book can only be used once!
- Print single pages or the whole book, over and over and over again!
- Mess up a page? Print it out again!
- Immediate (within seconds!) download – no waiting for a book to be shipped to you, or worse, lost in the mail!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- You can use whatever art supplies you like to bring these coloring pages to life!
- I love Crayola Super Tips – they come in boxes of various amounts – I’ve got the 100 count box because you can never have too many colors!
- If you prefer, you can use colored pencils.
- I don’t think you can go wrong with classic Crayola crayons.
- Or how about using a paint set and unleashing your inner artist?
- Once printed, you can keep the sheets loose, punch holes and keep them in a ring binder, or create your own book and use a binding machine to secure the pages together. They’re pretty inexpensive, and if you print a lot of coloring and activity sheets the machine ends up paying for itself!
CHECK OUT MY COLORING & ACTIVITY BOOKS ON AMAZON!
If you prefer a tangible book in your hands, you can purchase this book on Amazon:
- Buy on Amazon.com here or
- on Amazon.co.uk here or
- on Amazon.ca here
- or change the .com to check your local Amazon, as my books are sold in most of the Amazon Marketplaces, worldwide.
Thank you for purchasing/downloading – please consider leaving a star rating and review!
- For Personal, Non-Commercial Use Only.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions before purchase. They are also included in the document.
- You will not receive a physical product. This is a print-at-home book delivered in PDF format. Use Adobe Reader to open and print your PDF. Adobe Reader is a free-to-use program.
- There are 2 files included in this download – A4 and US Letter paper size. Download the size applicable to your printer.
- Colors (if applicable) may vary due to different screen and printer settings.
- You will need to create a free account to access all of your (free and purchased) printables again in the future.
- Due to the digital nature of the printables, refunds are not given.