This awesome printable Earth Day Activity Pack is full of things to do to celebrate Earth Day on April 22 (and to talk and learn about the environment the whole year round)!
Included in this activity pack are:
- 15 Earth Day Coloring Pages
- 10 Earth Day Word Scrambles
- 8 Earth Day Word Searches
- 12 Earth Day Mazes
- 2 Earth Day I Spy (Picture Search)
- Earth Day Memory Game Cards (5 sets of 8 cards)
- Earth Day Bingo including 12 Bingo Cards, Calling Cards, and Tokens
- 14 Earth Day Paper Chains
- 2 Earth Day Popcorn Boxes including 1 to color
- Plus all the answers and solutions to the puzzles
There is a contents page at the front of the pack with the page numbers for the various activities. This will help you to print out exact pages as required for your needs.
The word searches and mazes range in difficulty from easy through to difficult, and there are two levels of difficulty for the I Spy picture searches.
All of the activities have images and words related to Earth Day, the environment and ecology, and are a good starting point for discussing these issues with your kids.
Suggested Art Supplies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- You can use whatever art supplies you like to bring these coloring pages to life!
- I love Crayola Super Tips – they come in boxes of various amounts – I’ve got the 100-count box because you can never have too many colors!
- If you prefer, you can use colored pencils.
- I don’t think you can go wrong with classic Crayola crayons.
- Or how about using a paint set and unleashing your inner artist?
- Once printed, you can keep the sheets loose, punch holes and keep them in a ring binder, or create your own book and use a binding machine to secure the pages together. They’re pretty inexpensive, and if you print a lot of coloring and activity sheets, the machine pays for itself!
- For Personal, Non-Commercial Use Only.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions before purchasing. They are also included in the download area.
- You will not receive a physical product. This is a print-at-home product delivered digitally in PDF format. Use Adobe Reader to open and print your PDF. Adobe Reader is a free-to-use program.
- There are 2 files included in this download – A4 and US Letter paper size. Download the size applicable to your printer.
- Colors (if applicable) may vary due to different screen and printer settings.
- You will need to create a free account to access all of your (free and purchased) printables again in the future.
- Refund and Returns Policy – Due to the digital nature of the printables, refunds are not given. Please contact us if you are having issues with your download.
Thank you for purchasing/downloading – please consider leaving a star rating and review!