Get ready to welcome the jolliest resident of the North Pole into your home with our Printable Color & Build Santa Claus!
This is not just any craft—it’s your ticket to the festive express, bringing a sprinkle of Christmas magic to every corner.
Arm yourself with scissors, glue, and a set of colored pencils for a merry crafting session that’s sure to light up the room.
Ideal for enhancing fine motor skills, this printable activity is perfect for kids, but it’s also great for family craft time, classroom fun, homeschool projects, and even as a charming craft for seniors.
Whether it’s for a festive family gathering or just a quiet evening by the fireplace, our Printable Color & Build Santa Claus is the perfect activity to get everyone in the holiday spirit.
So don your crafty caps and let’s color, cut, and create some Christmas cheer with Santa himself!
Color & Build Santa Claus Template Printable
Our Printable Color & Build Santa Claus pack comes with all the quintessential pieces to bring Saint Nick to life: a robust head/body, a nose with a moustache and mouth that’s always ready for a hearty “Ho Ho Ho!”, welcoming arms, sturdy feet, his iconic hat, a fluffy beard, and of course, Santa’s famous suit and belt.
Perfect for both the young and the young at heart, this printable (Available in two sizes: regular—approx. 4″/10cm tall, and large—approx.12″/30cm tall), is an excellent way to engage in creative play and festive decoration.
You’ll find the full-color version of Santa Claus over on The Purple Pumpkin Blog.
Suggested Art Supplies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- You can use whatever art supplies you like to bring these coloring pages to life!
- We love Crayola Super Tips—we have the 100-count box because you can never have too many colors!
- If you prefer, you can use colored pencils.
- We don’t think you can go wrong with classic Crayola crayons.
- Or how about using a paint set and unleashing your inner artist?
- Once printed, you can keep the sheets loose, punch holes and keep them in a ring binder, or create your own book and use a binding machine to secure the pages together. They’re pretty inexpensive, and if you print a lot of coloring and activity sheets, the machine pays for itself!
- For Personal, Non-Commercial Use Only.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions before purchasing. They are also included in the download area.
- You will not receive a physical product. This is a print-at-home product delivered digitally in PDF format. Use Adobe Reader to open and print your PDF. Adobe Reader is a free-to-use program.
- There are 2 files included in this download – A4 and US Letter paper size. Both size versions are in the same PDF document. Download the size applicable to your printer.
- Colors (if applicable) may vary due to different screen and printer settings.
- You will need to create a free account to access all of your (free and purchased) printables again in the future.
- Refund and Returns Policy – Due to the digital nature of the printables, refunds are not given. Please contact us if you are having issues with your download.
Thank you for purchasing/downloading – please consider leaving a star rating and review!