Ho-ho-hold the phone for this festive gem! Our Printable Color & Build Mrs. Claus is the perfect way to bring some North Pole charm right to your home.
This delightful printable is designed to spread cheer and add a dash of crafty fun to your holiday festivities.
It’s time to break out the scissors, glue, and your favorite coloring pencils for a magical craft that’s sure to brighten up your Christmas decor.
Whether you’re looking to enhance fine motor skills in kids, offer a fun activity for a classroom or homeschool environment, or provide an engaging craft for seniors, Mrs. Claus is ready to deliver joy.
Perfect for family fun time, this easy printable craft is designed for all ages and is just the thing to foster a family-friendly atmosphere during the Holidays.
So, let the festive spirit shine and make your Christmas a merry one with our Printable Color & Build Mrs. Claus. It’s not just a craft; it’s a delightful way to make memories that last a lifetime!
Color & Build A Mrs Claus Template Printable
With this heartwarming printable set, you’ll get everything needed to create the beloved Mrs. Claus, including a jolly head/body, a hairstyle that sets the holiday tone, a traditional dress complete with a homey apron, her signature hat, welcoming arms, and feet ready to stand by Santa’s side.
Perfect for both the young and the young at heart, this printable (Available in two sizes: regular—approx. 4″/10cm tall, and large—approx.12″/30cm tall), is an excellent way to engage in creative play and festive decoration.
You’ll find the full-color version of Mrs. Claus over on The Purple Pumpkin Blog.
Suggested Art Supplies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- You can use whatever art supplies you like to bring these coloring pages to life!
- We love Crayola Super Tips—we have the 100-count box because you can never have too many colors!
- If you prefer, you can use colored pencils.
- We don’t think you can go wrong with classic Crayola crayons.
- Or how about using a paint set and unleashing your inner artist?
- Once printed, you can keep the sheets loose, punch holes and keep them in a ring binder, or create your own book and use a binding machine to secure the pages together. They’re pretty inexpensive, and if you print a lot of coloring and activity sheets, the machine pays for itself!
- For Personal, Non-Commercial Use Only.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions before purchasing. They are also included in the download area.
- You will not receive a physical product. This is a print-at-home product delivered digitally in PDF format. Use Adobe Reader to open and print your PDF. Adobe Reader is a free-to-use program.
- There are 2 files included in this download – A4 and US Letter paper size. Both size versions are in the same PDF document. Download the size applicable to your printer.
- Colors (if applicable) may vary due to different screen and printer settings.
- You will need to create a free account to access all of your (free and purchased) printables again in the future.
- Refund and Returns Policy – Due to the digital nature of the printables, refunds are not given. Please contact us if you are having issues with your download.
Thank you for purchasing/downloading – please consider leaving a star rating and review!