Welcome the winter wonderland into your home with our Printable Color & Build a Snowman!
This delightful craft brings the joy of the season right to your fingertips, offering a dash of creativity and a sprinkle of holiday cheer.
Grab your colored pencils, scissors, and glue to embark on a frosty adventure of cutting, pasting, and assembly. This activity isn’t just a craft; it’s a charming way to enhance fine motor skills and engage in festive, hands-on play.
Perfect for a family craft night, a classroom activity, a homeschool project, or a heartwarming craft for seniors in care homes, this easy printable craft is designed to spread joy.
Suitable for all ages, this family-friendly project promises a fun, easy, and rewarding experience for everyone, from the youngest snow-angel makers to the wisest snowflake whisperers.
So gather around, get crafting with our Printable Color & Build a Snowman, and let the magic of the holidays shine through every smile and giggle!
Color & Build A Snowman Template Printable
Our Printable Color & Build a Snowman kit includes a cheerful head/body, a pointy carrot nose, arms, sturdy feet, a cozy hat adorned with holly, a row of buttons, and a snug scarf to keep the chill away.
Perfect for both the young and the young at heart, this printable (Available in two sizes: regular—approx. 4″/10cm tall, and large—approx.12″/30cm tall), is an excellent way to engage in creative play and festive decoration.
You’ll find the full-color version of Lord Fitzgerald the Snowman over on The Purple Pumpkin Blog.
Suggested Art Supplies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- You can use whatever art supplies you like to bring these coloring pages to life!
- We love Crayola Super Tips—we have the 100-count box because you can never have too many colors!
- If you prefer, you can use colored pencils.
- We don’t think you can go wrong with classic Crayola crayons.
- Or how about using a paint set and unleashing your inner artist?
- Once printed, you can keep the sheets loose, punch holes and keep them in a ring binder, or create your own book and use a binding machine to secure the pages together. They’re pretty inexpensive, and if you print a lot of coloring and activity sheets, the machine pays for itself!
- For Personal, Non-Commercial Use Only.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions before purchasing. They are also included in the download area.
- You will not receive a physical product. This is a print-at-home product delivered digitally in PDF format. Use Adobe Reader to open and print your PDF. Adobe Reader is a free-to-use program.
- There are 2 files included in this download – A4 and US Letter paper size. Both size versions are in the same PDF document. Download the size applicable to your printer.
- Colors (if applicable) may vary due to different screen and printer settings.
- You will need to create a free account to access all of your (free and purchased) printables again in the future.
- Refund and Returns Policy – Due to the digital nature of the printables, refunds are not given. Please contact us if you are having issues with your download.
Thank you for purchasing/downloading – please consider leaving a star rating and review!