Black-and-White Chinese Dragon Printable – Color Your Own Dragon!
Bring the excitement of the Chinese New Year right to your home or classroom with our Printable Color and Build a Chinese Dragon!
This unique, color-your-own version allows kids and adults alike to add their personal touch to this iconic symbol of Chinese culture.
- Customizable Dragon Design: Each printable allows for unlimited coloring possibilities. Transform the dragon with your favorite colors and make it your own!
- Educational and Fun: While coloring, learn about the significance of the dragon in Chinese mythology and its role in Lunar New Year celebrations.
- Perfect for All Ages: Whether you’re a teacher looking for a creative classroom activity or a parent seeking a fun home craft, this printable is suitable for everyone.
- Multiple Uses: Once colored, use it as a wall decoration, a puppet for a dragon dance, or as part of a cultural study project.
What Is In The Chinese Dragon Printable Template?
Your download includes all the black-and-white pieces to assemble Dingxiang the Dragon:
- Body – three versions are available in the large template:
- Completely blank
- With the belly attached
- With the belly and face attached
- Snout – with and without mustache
- Scales – top and sides
Perfect for both the young and the young at heart, this printable (Available in two sizes: regular—approx. 4″/10cm tall, and large—approx.12″/30cm tall), is an excellent way to engage in creative play and festive decoration.
You’ll find the full-color version of Dingxiang the Dragon over on The Purple Pumpkin Blog.
Suggested Art Supplies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- You can use whatever art supplies you like to bring these coloring pages to life!
- We love Crayola Super Tips—we have the 100-count box because you can never have too many colors!
- If you prefer, you can use colored pencils.
- We don’t think you can go wrong with classic Crayola crayons.
- Or how about using a paint set and unleashing your inner artist?
- Once printed, you can keep the sheets loose, punch holes and keep them in a ring binder, insert into plastic sleeves, or create your own book and use a binding machine to secure the pages together. They’re pretty inexpensive, and if you print a lot of coloring and activity sheets, the machine pays for itself!
- For Personal, Non-Commercial Use Only.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions before purchasing. They are also included in the download area.
- You will not receive a physical product. This is a print-at-home product delivered digitally in PDF format. Use Adobe Reader to open and print your PDF. Adobe Reader is a free-to-use program.
- There are 2 files included in this download – A4 and US Letter paper size. Both size versions are in the same PDF document. Download the size applicable to your printer.
- Colors (if applicable) may vary due to different screen and printer settings.
- You will need to create a free account to access all of your (free and purchased) printables again in the future.
- Refund and Returns Policy – Due to the digital nature of the printables, refunds are not given. Please contact us if you are having issues with your download.
Thank you for purchasing/downloading – please consider leaving a star rating and review!