Girl/Ear Bow Easter Bunnies Sticker Sheet
This adorableGirl/Ear Bow Easter Bunnies sticker sheet is perfect for Easter spreads in your journal, planner, or notebook, or for scrapbooking layouts.
Digital stickers are also included for digital journaling. Stickers are also perfect for teachers to hand out to their students, either in person or digitally via distanced learning.
- The 5 x 7.5″ (approx.) sheet features 9 [different] Easter Bunnies and 4 Carrots, 5 Chocolate Eggs, and 2 Easter Baskets.
- The stickers are 1½ x 1½”/3.5 x 3.5cm (approx.).
- Suitable for all ages – everybody loves stickers!
- This is a printable sticker sheet that can be printed at home on sticker paper, then cut with scissors or with a Cricut (using the print and cut feature).
- Please note: I hope to be able to add the cutting file for Silhouette machines in the future.
- One of the sample images has a full-color background – this is for illustrative purposes only. The background in the printable stickers is white.
What are Digital Stickers?
- Digital Stickers is a fancy term for PNG files (which are graphic files with a transparent background). They are for use in digital journals and notebooks, or for distanced learning if you are a teacher. They are meant to be sent to students or used electronically, and not for printing.
- All the individual stickers are contained in a ZIP file.
- For teachers – simply copy and paste the high-resolution PNG digital stickers onto student’s work in Google Classroom™, Google Slides™, Google Docs™, or store in Google Keep™. Click on the camera to add a sticker in Seesaw™. Or why not hand them out to students to add to a digital sticker book? Simply create a Word (or equivalent) document that they can “stick” the stickers into by inserting or dragging in from their device.
The printable stickers have a black outline to guide when cutting out by hand. The digital files do not have a black outline but a faint drop shadow to “lift” them from the page when using the digitally.
WHAT MAKES THESE PRINT-AT-HOME STICKERS DIFFERENT FROM ONES I COULD BUY AT A STORE?
- You can print and cut as many sticker sheets as you like!
- Messed up a spread in your journal and ruined the sticker in the process? Just print out another one!
- Immediate (within seconds!) download – no waiting for the stickers to be shipped to you, or worse, lost in the mail!
- For Personal, Non-Commercial Use Only.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions before purchase. They are also included in the document.
- You will not receive a physical product. This is a print-at-home sticker sheet delivered in both PNG and PDF format. Use Adobe Reader to open and print your PDF. Adobe Reader is a free-to-use program. The individual digital stickers are in a zip file which needs to be unzipped. Software to do this is usually bundled with your computer.
- There are 4 files included in this download:
- 1 PDF US Letter Size (8.5 x 11″) to print and cut by hand (2 sticker sheets per page)
- 1 PDF A4 Size (8.27 x 11.69″) to print and cut by hand (2 sticker sheets per page)
- 1 PNG (full page) for Cricut using the print and cut feature.
- 1 ZIP File containing 13 digital stickers (PNGs) featuring 9 Easter Bunnies, 2 Carrots, 1 Chocolate Egg, and 1 Easter Basket.
- These are large files – please be patient as they download, the speed of which will depend on your internet connection.
- Colors (if applicable) may vary due to different screen and printer settings.
- You will need to create a free account to access all of your (free and purchased) printables again in the future.
- Due to the digital nature of the products, refunds are not given.