Embrace a twist on holiday fun with our Printable Color & Build The Grinch! This crafty creation allows for a playful spin on the season’s festivities, offering a delightful challenge to color, cut, and construct your very own mischievous character.
Gather your markers or pencils, scissors, and a stick of glue to dive into this whimsical world of crafting. This printable activity is not just about making a craft; it’s an innovative way to develop fine motor skills and engage in creative storytelling.
Designed for joyous gatherings, classroom fun, homeschool creativity, or as a delightful pastime in care homes, this easy-to-assemble craft is a hit across generations. It’s a fabulous and family-friendly way to add a unique character to your festive decorations, sure to spark conversations and giggles.
Ready to add some cheeky charm to your Christmas decor? Print, color, and build your Grinch today and watch as this playful figure brings a hearty dose of merriment to your merry season!
Color & Build The Grinch Template Printable
This set comes complete with a mischievous head/body, a classic Santa hat, a jolly Santa suit, movable arms, and nimble feet. It’s an ideal activity for those who enjoy a dash of playful naughtiness in their holiday celebrations.
Perfect for both the young and the young at heart, this printable (Available in two sizes: regular—approx. 4″/10cm tall, and large—approx.12″/30cm tall), is an excellent way to engage in creative play and festive decoration.
You’ll find the full-color version of The Grinch over on The Purple Pumpkin Blog.
Suggested Art Supplies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- You can use whatever art supplies you like to bring these coloring pages to life!
- We love Crayola Super Tips—we have the 100-count box because you can never have too many colors!
- If you prefer, you can use colored pencils.
- We don’t think you can go wrong with classic Crayola crayons.
- Or how about using a paint set and unleashing your inner artist?
- Once printed, you can keep the sheets loose, punch holes and keep them in a ring binder, or create your own book and use a binding machine to secure the pages together. They’re pretty inexpensive, and if you print a lot of coloring and activity sheets, the machine pays for itself!
- For Personal, Non-Commercial Use Only.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions before purchasing. They are also included in the download area.
- You will not receive a physical product. This is a print-at-home product delivered digitally in PDF format. Use Adobe Reader to open and print your PDF. Adobe Reader is a free-to-use program.
- There are 2 files included in this download – A4 and US Letter paper size. Both size versions are in the same PDF document. Download the size applicable to your printer.
- Colors (if applicable) may vary due to different screen and printer settings.
- You will need to create a free account to access all of your (free and purchased) printables again in the future.
- Refund and Returns Policy – Due to the digital nature of the printables, refunds are not given. Please contact us if you are having issues with your download.
Thank you for purchasing/downloading – please consider leaving a star rating and review!