Dance into a world of holiday magic with our Printable Color & Build a Sugar Plum Fairy craft!
This delightful printable kit swirls you into the enchanting realm of the Nutcracker, inviting families to piece together their very own fairy tale enchantress.
Grab your pencils to shade her in hues of your choosing, then cut, paste, and watch as your fairy takes flight! Ideal for developing fine motor skills, this craft also serves as a sparkling addition to any Christmas festivity.
Whether it’s a hands-on classroom journey, a heartwarming homeschool project, or a gentle craft for seniors, this easy printable craft transcends age, making it a splendid activity for everyone.
Family fun is guaranteed as you bring this Sugar Plum Fairy to life, crafting memories that pirouette around your holiday season. Perfect for all who cherish the whimsy of the Holidays, this printable activity is your ticket to a family-friendly, festive ballet in paper form.
Prepare for the dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy in your own home by downloading our Printable Color & Build a Sugar Plum Fairy today – a sprinkle of joy and a flurry of fun await!
Color & Build A Sugar Plum Fairy Template Printable
Within this kit, you’ll discover everything needed to conjure your Sugar Plum Fairy: fairy wings, head/body, hair in a bun, a whimsical tutu dress, graceful feet clad in ballet shoes, poseable arms, and a star-topped fairy wand.
Perfect for both the young and the young at heart, this printable (Available in two sizes: regular—approx. 4″/10cm tall, and large—approx.12″/30cm tall), is an excellent way to engage in creative play and festive decoration.
You’ll find the full-color version of the Sugar Plum Fairy over on The Purple Pumpkin Blog.
Suggested Art Supplies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- You can use whatever art supplies you like to bring these coloring pages to life!
- We love Crayola Super Tips—we have the 100-count box because you can never have too many colors!
- If you prefer, you can use colored pencils.
- We don’t think you can go wrong with classic Crayola crayons.
- Or how about using a paint set and unleashing your inner artist?
- Once printed, you can keep the sheets loose, punch holes and keep them in a ring binder, or create your own book and use a binding machine to secure the pages together. They’re pretty inexpensive, and if you print a lot of coloring and activity sheets, the machine pays for itself!
- For Personal, Non-Commercial Use Only.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions before purchasing. They are also included in the download area.
- You will not receive a physical product. This is a print-at-home product delivered digitally in PDF format. Use Adobe Reader to open and print your PDF. Adobe Reader is a free-to-use program.
- There are 2 files included in this download – A4 and US Letter paper size. Both size versions are in the same PDF document. Download the size applicable to your printer.
- Colors (if applicable) may vary due to different screen and printer settings.
- You will need to create a free account to access all of your (free and purchased) printables again in the future.
- Refund and Returns Policy – Due to the digital nature of the printables, refunds are not given. Please contact us if you are having issues with your download.
Thank you for purchasing/downloading – please consider leaving a star rating and review!