March into the heart of the holiday season with our Printable Color & Build a Nutcracker craft! This charming activity kit invites you and your loved ones to create a classic symbol of Christmas cheer right from the comfort of your home.
With your colored pencils or markers in hand, snip away with scissors and bond each piece with glue, you can bring to life a festive friend steeped in holiday lore.
Perfect for fostering fine motor skills and igniting the imaginations of young crafters, this activity is equally enjoyable for a family craft night, a classroom holiday party, or a cozy afternoon in a care home.
Whether for homeschool art projects, senior crafts, or simply as an all-ages holiday pastime, this easy printable craft is a delightful addition to your seasonal traditions.
Assemble your Nutcracker and place it on your mantel, or gift it to a friend to spread the joy of creation and the spirit of Christmas.
Color & Build A Nutcracker Template Printable
Enclosed in this kit are beautifully designed pieces to construct your very own Nutcracker: a stoic head/body, a regal hat, flowing hair, a dashing suit, sturdy arms, and legs/feet ready to stand guard by your festive displays.
Perfect for both the young and the young at heart, this printable (Available in two sizes: regular—approx. 4″/10cm tall, and large—approx.12″/30cm tall), is an excellent way to engage in creative play and festive decoration.
You’ll find the full-color version of Norman the Nutcracker over on The Purple Pumpkin Blog.
Suggested Art Supplies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- You can use whatever art supplies you like to bring these coloring pages to life!
- We love Crayola Super Tips—we have the 100-count box because you can never have too many colors!
- If you prefer, you can use colored pencils.
- We don’t think you can go wrong with classic Crayola crayons.
- Or how about using a paint set and unleashing your inner artist?
- Once printed, you can keep the sheets loose, punch holes and keep them in a ring binder, or create your own book and use a binding machine to secure the pages together. They’re pretty inexpensive, and if you print a lot of coloring and activity sheets, the machine pays for itself!
- For Personal, Non-Commercial Use Only.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions before purchasing. They are also included in the download area.
- You will not receive a physical product. This is a print-at-home product delivered digitally in PDF format. Use Adobe Reader to open and print your PDF. Adobe Reader is a free-to-use program.
- There are 2 files included in this download – A4 and US Letter paper size. Both size versions are in the same PDF document. Download the size applicable to your printer.
- Colors (if applicable) may vary due to different screen and printer settings.
- You will need to create a free account to access all of your (free and purchased) printables again in the future.
- Refund and Returns Policy – Due to the digital nature of the printables, refunds are not given. Please contact us if you are having issues with your download.
Thank you for purchasing/downloading – please consider leaving a star rating and review!