Get ready to sprinkle some joy this festive season with our Printable Color & Build a Gingerbread Man!
This delightful printable activity is the perfect blend of holiday fun and creative crafting, suitable for the young and young at heart.
Grab your crayons, pencils, or markers, and gather the family for a cutting and pasting adventure that’s sure to become a cherished holiday memory. Not only is it a blast to do, but it also helps kids and adults alike sharpen their fine motor skills.
This printable is a fantastic activity for family fun, classroom learning, homeschool joy, or even as a senior craft, ensuring that everyone can join in on the holiday spirit.
Crafting your Printable Color & Build a Gingerbread Man is more than just an activity; it’s a way to create lasting holiday memories. So, why wait? Add some festive flair to your Christmas with this family-friendly, all-ages craft that’s as sweet as a freshly baked cookie!
Color & Build A Gingerbread Man Template Printable
With this charming printable, you’ll receive all the pieces needed to create your very own Gingerbread Man, including a head/body, a snazzy bowtie, cheerful arms, dancing feet, adorable gumdrop buttons, and a cute hat to top it all off.
Perfect for both the young and the young at heart, this printable (Available in two sizes: regular—approx. 4″/10cm tall, and large—approx.12″/30cm tall), is an excellent way to engage in creative play and festive decoration.
You’ll find the full-color version of Mr Gingerbread (and all his family!) over on The Purple Pumpkin Blog.
Suggested Art Supplies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- You can use whatever art supplies you like to bring these coloring pages to life!
- We love Crayola Super Tips—we have the 100-count box because you can never have too many colors!
- If you prefer, you can use colored pencils.
- We don’t think you can go wrong with classic Crayola crayons.
- Or how about using a paint set and unleashing your inner artist?
- Once printed, you can keep the sheets loose, punch holes and keep them in a ring binder, or create your own book and use a binding machine to secure the pages together. They’re pretty inexpensive, and if you print a lot of coloring and activity sheets, the machine pays for itself!
- For Personal, Non-Commercial Use Only.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions before purchasing. They are also included in the download area.
- You will not receive a physical product. This is a print-at-home product delivered digitally in PDF format. Use Adobe Reader to open and print your PDF. Adobe Reader is a free-to-use program.
- There are 2 files included in this download – A4 and US Letter paper size. Both size versions are in the same PDF document. Download the size applicable to your printer.
- Colors (if applicable) may vary due to different screen and printer settings.
- You will need to create a free account to access all of your (free and purchased) printables again in the future.
- Refund and Returns Policy – Due to the digital nature of the printables, refunds are not given. Please contact us if you are having issues with your download.
Thank you for purchasing/downloading – please consider leaving a star rating and review!