Add a dash of sweetness to your holiday crafting with our Printable Color & Build a Gingerbread Girl!
This delightful printable is a sprinkle of joy and a fantastic activity for friends and family during the festive season.
Gather your colored pencils, a pair of scissors, and some glue, and dive into a creative world of cutting, pasting, and personalizing your Gingerbread Girl. It’s a splendid way to sharpen those fine motor skills and to get into the Christmas spirit.
This printable activity is perfect for a kids’ craft day, family fun time, or even as a charming project for seniors in a care home. It’s an easy printable craft that’s ideal for a classroom setting, homeschool activity, or just for a bit of family-friendly holiday fun at home.
With the Printable Color & Build a Gingerbread Girl, you’re not just making a cute character—you’re crafting lasting memories and bringing smiles to faces, one gumdrop button at a time.
Let’s bake up some fun and festive moments with this sweet craft!
Color & Build A Gingerbread Girl Template Printable
This printable set comes with all the pieces to create a charming gingerbread girl, including a head/body, two welcoming arms, sturdy feet, a chic hat, gumdrop buttons, and a snug scarf to keep her toasty.
Perfect for both the young and the young at heart, this printable (Available in two sizes: regular—approx. 4″/10cm tall, and large—approx.12″/30cm tall), is an excellent way to engage in creative play and festive decoration.
You’ll find the full-color version of Holly Gingerbread (and all her family!) over on The Purple Pumpkin Blog.
Suggested Art Supplies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- You can use whatever art supplies you like to bring these coloring pages to life!
- We love Crayola Super Tips—we have the 100-count box because you can never have too many colors!
- If you prefer, you can use colored pencils.
- We don’t think you can go wrong with classic Crayola crayons.
- Or how about using a paint set and unleashing your inner artist?
- Once printed, you can keep the sheets loose, punch holes and keep them in a ring binder, or create your own book and use a binding machine to secure the pages together. They’re pretty inexpensive, and if you print a lot of coloring and activity sheets, the machine pays for itself!
- For Personal, Non-Commercial Use Only.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions before purchasing. They are also included in the download area.
- You will not receive a physical product. This is a print-at-home product delivered digitally in PDF format. Use Adobe Reader to open and print your PDF. Adobe Reader is a free-to-use program.
- There are 2 files included in this download – A4 and US Letter paper size. Both size versions are in the same PDF document. Download the size applicable to your printer.
- Colors (if applicable) may vary due to different screen and printer settings.
- You will need to create a free account to access all of your (free and purchased) printables again in the future.
- Refund and Returns Policy – Due to the digital nature of the printables, refunds are not given. Please contact us if you are having issues with your download.
Thank you for purchasing/downloading – please consider leaving a star rating and review!