A list of 101 things you can do at home if you have been put into lockdown because of the current pandemic.
To keep morale up at home I’ve created a list of things do to help keep some normalcy to the situation and have some fun too.
It all feels pretty doom and gloom right now, and I hope this list can help you.
Some are just plain silly – like blowing bubbles, some are sensible – like washing your hands or deep cleaning your home, and then lots of things in between.
Thank you for purchasing/downloading – please consider leaving a star rating and review!
- For Personal, Non-Commercial Use Only.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions before download/purchase.
- This is a FREE PRINTABLE – add it to your cart and check out to download it. You only need to add it once – you can download it as many times as you need to!
- Delivered in PDF format and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use and often already on your computer.
- There are 2 files included in this download – A4 and US Letter paper size. Download the size applicable to your printer.
- You will need to create a free account to access all of your (free and purchased) printables again in the future.
- Due to the digital nature of the printables, refunds are not given.